Biplane Rides for 2014 - May 2 thru September 28
Our “Open Cockpit” Biplane Rides will again be offered at the beautiful Morey Airport (8300 Airport Road) in Middleton, WI (1 mile west of Hwy. 12 on Madison’s west side).
2014 Schedule is: May 2 thru September 28 (as always weather dependent and temperatures above 56). We may be flying earlier in Spring and later in Fall if temperatures cooperate. Please call and check for dates and times outside of those posted.
**Dates we will not be at Morey Airport**
June 27 – June 29 (in Iowa City, IA)
July 19 and 20th (at Poplar Grove Airport near Belvidere, IL
July 23rd and 24th in Indiana
August 1 – August 10 (in Abingdon, VA at the Arts Festival)
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 1:00 p.m. -5:30 p.m. (or by appointment)
- Saturday and Sunday 11:00 a.m. -5:30 p.m. (or by appointment)
- Closed - Monday and Tuesday for maintenance and work in our restoration shop. Rides may be available by appointment. Please call 608-751-8000 and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Feel free to schedule a morning appointment for corporate functions, family outings or larger groups. Please call 608-751-8000 and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Local Sight-Seeing Tour - this 15 minute flight is a great experience and offers a nice taste of the open flying cockpit adventure while viewing the beautiful local sights of Middleton and the surrounding area. This flight is $80 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger)
- Wisconsin River Tour - this will be our 3rd year offering the popular 30-35 minute flight which takes you over Mazomanie, up the beautiful Wisconsin River, then northeast to Sauk City and returns for a soft landing on the grass runway at Morey Airport. This flight is $150 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger)
- NOTE: We will try to add singles to another group if needed. All flights are weather dependent so call Ted at 608-751-8000 with any questions.
Bring your camera and shoot a few photos, but not too many…we don’t want you to miss the ride! Helmets, goggles, and hearing protection are provided if desired, but not required.
You’ll really enjoy the ride in this solid and stable aircraft.
Gift certificates, t-shirts and other merchandise are available.
DID YOU KNOW? Our Biplane Ride operation is only 45 minutes from Wisconsin Dells (from the Kalahari Water Park travel south on Highway 12 to Middleton, WI). If traveling through Wisconsin and in the Milwaukee area we are about 1 hour away. Please stop by – it’s an experience of a lifetime!
Questions or need more information? Contact Ted Davis (Owner & Pilot) at 608-751-8000 or email@example.com.