Biplane Rides for 2015
Our “Open Cockpit” Biplane Rides will again be offered at the beautiful Morey Airport (8300 Airport Road) in Middleton, WI (1 mile west of Hwy. 12 on Madison’s west side).
2015 Schedule is: April 24th – October (?) (as always weather dependent and temperatures above 50). We may be flying earlier in Spring and later in Fall if temperatures cooperate. Please call and check for dates and times outside of those posted.
**Dates we will not be at Morey Airport**
As posted on Home page
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 1:00 p.m. -5:30 p.m. (or by appointment)
- Saturday and Sunday 11:00 a.m. -5:30 p.m. (or by appointment)
- Ride Tent closed- Monday and Tuesday for maintenance and work in our restoration shop. Rides may be available by appointment. Please call 608-751-8000 and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Feel free to schedule a morning appointment for corporate functions, family outings or larger groups. Please call 608-751-8000 and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Local Sight-Seeing Tour - this 15 minute flight is a great experience and offers a nice taste of the open flying cockpit adventure while viewing the beautiful local sights of Middleton and the surrounding area. This flight is $80 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger)
- Wisconsin River Tour - this will be our 3rd year offering the popular 30-35 minute flight which takes you over Mazomanie, up the beautiful Wisconsin River, then northeast to Sauk City and returns for a soft landing on the grass runway at Morey Airport. This flight is $150 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger)
- Lake Wisconsin Tour- as described on Home page
Bring your camera and shoot a few photos, but not too many…we don’t want you to miss the ride! Helmets, goggles, and hearing protection are provided if desired, but not required.
You’ll really enjoy the ride in this solid and stable aircraft.
Gift certificates always available along with a few T-Shirts.
DID YOU KNOW? Our Biplane Ride operation is only 45 minutes from Wisconsin Dells (from the Kalahari Water Park travel south on Highway 12 to Middleton, WI). If traveling through Wisconsin and in the Milwaukee area we are about 1 hour away. Please stop by – it’s an experience of a lifetime!
Questions or need more information? Contact Ted Davis (Owner & Pilot) at 608-751-8000 or email@example.com.