Welcome to Biplane Rides of America………..Where Dreams Take Flight!
Our Biplane Tours are offered out of the Morey Airport 6 days a week at 8300 Airport Rd.
Exit 250 on Hwy 12, 1 mile west in Middleton, WI
Spring 2015 is here!!!!!!
We have the Biplane flying and will operate out of the Brodhead Airport for a short time before moving in April to the Morey Airport in Middleton for the summer……weather depending.
Rides offered everyday (weather depending). Again, Mondays need a prior reservation because our tent will not be manned during this time. Call for reservations at 608-751-8000, Ted.
We have gift certificates available and can be purchased on this site with a credit card.
Biplane Rides for 2015: April 25 - through November 1 (days when temps are in low 50′s or above)
The location of our “Open Cockpit” Biplane Rides will again be offered at the beautiful Morey Airport (8300 Airport Road) in Middleton, WI (1 mile west of Hwy. 12, Exit 250 on Madison’s west side).
2015 Schedule is: April 25 thru November 1, (as always weather dependent and temperatures above 50). We may be flying earlier in Spring and later in Fall if temperatures cooperate. Please call and check for dates and times outside of those posted.
**Dates we will not be at Morey Airport**
July 10th – 17th Barnstorming Carnival: Springfield, Ohio
July 18th Poplar Grove, IL.: Wings and Wheel event
July 24th- 26th Fly Iowa event: Mason City, IA.
Sept. 10th-12th Brodhead MAAC flyin
- Tuesday through Sunday 10:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m., (summer months – June, July, and August, we will fly earlier or later hours by prior appointment)
- Ride tent not manned -Monday for work in our restoration shop. Rides will be available by appointment on Monday so please call 608-751-8000 and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Feel free to schedule a morning appointment for corporate functions, family outings or larger groups. Please call 608-751-8000 and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Local Sight-Seeing Tour – this 15 minute flight is a great experience and offers a nice taste of the open flying cockpit adventure while viewing the beautiful local sights of Middleton and the surrounding area. This flight is $80 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger)
- Wisconsin River Tour – this will be our 4th year offering the popular 30 minute flight which takes you over Mazomanie, up the beautiful Wisconsin River, then northeast to Sauk City and returns for a soft landing on the grass runway at Morey Airport. This flight is $150 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger).
- Lake Wisconsin Tour- Our 1st year offering this Tour. We have had an interest in flying over Lake Wisconsin the last couple summers so we are offering this new 40-45 minute tour directly to the Wisconsin river west of Sauk City by the Wollerschiem winery and up the river to beautiful Lake Wisconsin. We then head east over the Merrimac Ferry and along the southern shore line while mandering back to Middleton over Lodi. This flight is $175 per person (fare based on a minumum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger).
Bring your camera and shoot a few photos, but not too many…we don’t want you to miss the ride! Helmets, leather jackets, goggles, and hearing protection are provided if desired, but not required.
You’ll really enjoy the ride in this solid and stable feeling aircraft.
Gift certificates are always available along with a few T-shirts.We retain the right to add passengers to flights to fill aircraft.
DID YOU KNOW? Our Biplane Ride operation is only 45 minutes from Wisconsin Dells down Highway 12 exit 250 from the Kalahari Water Park. If traveling through Wisconsin and in the Milwaukee area we are a little more than an hour away. Keep us in mind…for an experience of a lifetime!!
[hdplay id=1 ]