Welcome to Biplane Rides of America!
Fall Color Tours Offered *****
We are now in our fall schedule. September and October, (Temperature above 54 degrees). Tent open weekends only 11:00 to 6:00, weather depending.
Rides offered Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday by appointment only. Call for reservations at 608-751-8000, Ted.
Biplane Rides for 2014 - May 2 thru September 28 (October, warm days)
The location of our “Open Cockpit” Biplane Rides will again be offered at the beautiful Morey Airport (8300 Airport Road) in Middleton, WI (1 mile west of Hwy. 12 on Madison’s west side).
2014 Schedule is: May 2 thru September 28 (as always weather dependent and temperatures above 54). We may be flying earlier in Spring and later in Fall if temperatures cooperate. Please call and check for dates and times outside of those posted.
**Dates we will not be at Morey Airport**
June 27 – June 29 (in Iowa City, IA)
July 19 and 20 (at Poplar Grove Airport near Belvidere, IL
July 23 and 24 (Indiana)
August 1 – August 10 (in Abingdon, VA at the Arts Festival)
August 13 and 14 (Wednesday and Thursday)
September 10 – 14 (Wednesday thru Sunday), Tomahawk, WI, Motorcycle Fall Ride
Oct. 11-14 Not flying
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 1:00 p.m. -6:00 p.m., summer months (or by appointment)
- Saturday and Sunday 11:00 a.m. -6:00 p.m. (or by appointment)
- Closed - Monday and Tuesday for maintenance and work in our restoration shop. Rides may be available by appointment. Please call 608-751-8000 and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Feel free to schedule a morning appointment for corporate functions, family outings or larger groups. Please call 608-751-8000 and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Local Sight-Seeing Tour – this 15 minute flight is a great experience and offers a nice taste of the open flying cockpit adventure while viewing the beautiful local sights of Middleton and the surrounding area. This flight is $80 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger)
- Wisconsin River Tour – this will be our 3rd year offering the popular 30-35 minute flight which takes you over Mazomanie, up the beautiful Wisconsin River, then northeast to Sauk City and returns for a soft landing on the grass runway at Morey Airport. This flight is $150 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger)
- NOTE: We will try to add singles to another group if needed. All flights are weather dependent so call Ted at 608-751-8000 with any questions.
Bring your camera and shoot a few photos, but not too many…we don’t want you to miss the ride! Helmets, goggles, and hearing protection are provided if desired, but not required.
You’ll really enjoy the ride in this solid and stable aircraft.
Gift certificates, t-shirts and other merchandise are available.
DID YOU KNOW? Our Biplane Ride operation is only 45 minutes from Wisconsin Dells down Highway 12 from the Kalahari Water Park. If traveling through Wisconsin and in the Milwaukee area we are about 1 hour away. Keep us in mind…for an experience of a lifetime!!Get the Flash Player to see this player.