Welcome to Biplane Rides of America…Where Dreams Take Flight!
Our Biplane Tours are offered out of the Morey Airport 6 days a week at 8300 Airport Road in Middleton, WI (Exit 250 from Hwy 12 and travel 1 mile west to the airport)
We are open Memorial Day Weekend (weather depending). Friday and Saturday looks the best……Stop out and see us.
Summer 2015 is here!!!!!!
We have the Biplane flying at the Morey Airport in Middleton for the summer……weather depending. Please note the change in Hours and days of operation that the Info tent is manned.
Biplane Rides for 2015: April 24 through November 1 (days when temps are above 55 degrees and winds are below 20 m.p.h.) Please call and check for dates and times outside of those posted below.
**Dates we will not be at Morey Airport**
June 8 – 9
July 10 – 17 Barnstorming Carnival: Springfield, Ohio
July 18 Wings and Wheel Event: Poplar Grove, IL
July 24 – 26 Fly Iowa Event: Mason City, IA N n August 23 Poplar Grove, IL. Museum Breakfast September 10 – 12 Brodhead MAAC Fly-in
- 10:00 – 5:00 on Tuesday through Sunday during the Summer months (Memorial day to Labor day). In May before Memorial day and after Labor day, September, and October we will be at the Morey Airport on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays the same hours of 10:00 – 5:00. (Weather Depending, Please call if any questions).
- Ride tent not manned on Mondays throughout the entire season. Rides will be available by appointment on Mondays, (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during May, September, and October) so please call 608-751-8000 and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. We can usually be ready to fly with an hours notice.
- Feel free to schedule a morning appointment for corporate functions, family outings or larger groups. Please call 608-751-8000 and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Call for reservations at 608-751-8000, Ted.
We have gift certificates available and can be purchased on this site with a credit card.
- Local Sight-Seeing Tour – this 15 minute flight is a great experience and offers a nice taste of the open flying cockpit adventure while viewing the beautiful local sights of Middleton and the surrounding area. This flight is $80 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger)
- Wisconsin River Tour – this will be our 4th year offering the popular 30 minute flight which takes you over Mazomanie, up the beautiful Wisconsin River, then northeast to Sauk City and returns for a soft landing on the grass runway at Morey Airport. This flight is $150 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger).
- Lake Wisconsin Tour- Our 1st year offering this Tour. We have had an interest in flying over Lake Wisconsin the last couple summers so we are offering this new 40-45 minute tour directly to the Wisconsin river west of Sauk City by the Wollerschiem winery and up the river to beautiful Lake Wisconsin. We then head east over the Merrimac Ferry and along the southern shore line while mandering back to Middleton over Lodi. This flight is $175 per person (fare based on a minimum of 2 passengers and may cost more for a single passenger).
Bring your camera and shoot a few photos, but not too many…we don’t want you to miss the ride! Helmets, leather jackets, goggles, and hearing protection are provided if desired, but not required.
You’ll really enjoy the ride in this solid and stable aircraft.
Gift certificates are always available along with a few T-shirts.We retain the right to add passengers to flights to fill aircraft.
DID YOU KNOW? Our Biplane Ride operation is only 45 minutes from Wisconsin Dells down Highway 12 exit 250 from the Kalahari Water Park. If traveling through Wisconsin and in the Milwaukee area we are a little more than an hour away. Keep us in mind…for an experience of a lifetime!!